Why select me to help you sell Real Estate?
This section is designed to assist home sellers.
Selling your home can be a complex process. As a seasoned Listing agent. I will help you with the entire home selling process. As your Listing agent, I will help you get the best price for your home and help sell it in the fastest possible timeframe.
Selling a home means a comprehensive plan must be in place. If you select me as your listing agent, I will:
- Provide you with a free home valuation to help determine your home's worth.
- Review comps to show what is happening in the local market.
- Price your home competitively.
- Suggest and advise any repairs that would make your property appealing.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Set up an appointment for a photo shoot of your home.
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service, with up to 25 photos and video.
- Showcase your home on Realtor.com, Century.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com and 500 plus Real Estate websites, complete with interior/exterior photos and video tour.
- Engage in a comprehensive marketing campaign to give your home maximum exposure.
- Create a “Video Tour” of your home.
- Upload your “Video Tour” on YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Create your very own “Unique Property Website” on your home.
- Install the CENTURY 21 Gold-Post sign upon your written agreement and consent.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Display a picture of your home at our Mokena and New Lenox offices.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their buyer clients.
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
- Update you on the number of online views/leads, via CENTURY 21 Golden Ruler System.
- Contact my buyer leads and past clients for their referrals of prospective buyers.
- Network with other REALTORS locally to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Utilize technology, including my personal website to showcase your property.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home for feedback and response.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- Handle all the follow-up upon contract acceptance, mortgage/title/closing procedures.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional and thorough.
- Deliver your check at closing.